Tuesday, January 4, 2011

a new year, a new beginning.


2011 is off to a great start, and I hope to only build from here. That is not to say I didn't begin without any resolutions. Among the many things I want to work on this year building my art business, blogging more and, of course, a new year can't do without this, losing a few extra pounds, top the list.

I've begun fulfilling my resolutions, by making a big, but not so hard decision, to change my company name from Aztlán Photo Works to Zoi designs by Sandra Santos. I want to build out of the photography niche, although, most of my works will still be photography based, I do enjoy art, including pencils and pastels, so I want to explore and share those elements of myself as well. By creating collections, one of which will remain: Aztlán Photo Cards, I hope to be able to expand, yet remain centralized.

A new name could only mean one thing, a new Etsy shop, http://www.etsy.com/shop/ZoiShop and a new twitter, http://twitter.com/#!/zoishop.

This year I'm beginning with a marketing splurge. There are good things to come, and I'm stoked!

I hope everyone's new year is starting off with a bang as well!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...