Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 69-75/365: Staying on Track


Oh loves, do you ever have those weeks where it's just oh-so-hard to keep on track? Where you just feel like blowing it all away and sitting on your arse and doing absolutely nothing. That's where I was at the start of this week.

I don't think I've ever faltered more during my 365 day photography project. And though I did manage to work on other things I had pending, I have to admit that I really dropped the gun this week to the point where I had to take one of my daily photos when I was already in bed, lights out, using my cell phone. Of course, the photograph of my half-started painting using the flash on my cellphone for light came out anything but spectacularly. But, at least I didn't have to say that I missed a day!









As I continue the journey in my project, I do my best to stay on track. Have methods that you've found useful for these times? Please share.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...