Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Finds: The Best of Etsy Week 1

What are your plans for the weekend? Joe and I are hoping to sleep in this weekend. Joe's also planning to make BBQ pizza! Not pizza with BBQ toppings, but literally a pizza cooked on the BBQ. Lets see how it turns out!

I've decided that in celebration of my love of Etsy craft-makers, I would start a segment featuring my favorite items from the week. And, I guess I'll start off with a ring that made me literally think "Oooooo." I love with this sapphire engagement ring by Sunday Owl. It's rustic and romantic, and would be perfect if your love is the vintage type.


(photo credit: The Sunday Owl Etsy)

Other finds:

Adorable hedgehog print.

If you have kids, this Alice in Wonderland cut-out set is awesome!

Rustic and vintage utensil rack in baby blue.

Navy blue back-pack perfect for college attendees.

Coral and spotted pouch.

An artist teddy the child in your life will love forever.


Follow me on Pinterest to see more of my favorites!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...