Monday, February 21, 2011

Photography 365


I love photography with a deadly passion, but I haven't been taking as many pictures lately as I would like to be. Today, I have decided to take on a 365 project, where I will be photographing every day and adding it to this blog. I am after all a photographer by nature, and even the weather and side projects shouldn't stop me from doing what I love!

The following are some of my favorite photographs I have taken in the last few years I've been a photographer:

Point Reyes Light House



Portrait Session



Jackie Speire giving a speech about the health reform in San Carlos, Calif.



A Boxing Sparring Match



Portrait Session



One of my first goes with a Diana Mini Lomography camera



A Grasshopper Micro Photograph



Portrait Session




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...