Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wedding Ideas: Mason Jars


Joe and I found the perfect way to add a little spunk to our outdoor barn wedding in August. We're planning on using mason jars as our drinking glasses for guests. A great way for everyone to enjoy some fresh lemonade on a sure to be smoldering summer day in the central valley!





Although these are a bit expensive to purchase, from $65 to $200 for 100 jars depending the style, we can sell them after the wedding and make some of that money back.

1 comment:

Collections said...

I use jars as my glasses at home as well! They're great and actually fit a large amount of liquid. Plus they look awesome!

I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

Collections Giveaway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...