Thursday, June 9, 2011

Good Feedback





There's nothing like receiving great feedback to keep you motivated!

I had my first online photo print sale about a month ago, it was only a 4x6 print, but I was thrilled none-the-less, but the person I had sold it to hadn't given me feedback. This of course left me feeling nervous, but after a while, I just let it go and moved on.

I received a wonderful surprise that yesterday, not only wasZoiShop featured on the FP of Etsy for the second day in a row, but I received wonderful feedback from the person that bought my print! These are the kinds of things that keep you motivated that you're doing something right.

We cannot forget to always keep moving forward!

How is your week going lovelies?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...