Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wedding Elements


There's a little over two months left till my wedding! It's crazy how fast these 5 months of planning have gone by. There are still a few details to settle one, but these are set for sure, our wedding will take place at a beautiful barn venue, the decoration will include candle lighting as well as paper lanterns, there will be great BBQ, and Mason jars, Jaritos, and cupcakes.

I know there's no real way of knowing how everything will look on the actual day, but the following images are somewhat how I imagine each element, as well as the first being our actual wedding location!











What do y'all think?! I hope it comes out how I see it in my mind. I'm so excited to marry the love of my life, my Joe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wedding will be beautiful.
Is it going to be dusk/nighttime? That would be wonderful with the colors and candles and paper lanterns.
If my husband and I ever have an actual wedding, it's going to be rustic like this.
Good luck with the rest of your planning!

Sandra P. said...

Hi Liz!

Thanks for the confidence! I'm super nervous! It is going to be a sunset wedding so I'm really excited, and it's definitely in a location where they'll be a lot of star lighting!

Thanks so much! :]
Photos will be up afterward!

Hugs
Sandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...