Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Handmade Wedding Blog

Happy New Year Everyone! I know I haven't written anything on here for a while, and it's mostly due to my new endeavor, The Handmade Wedding. It's a wedding blog, with a mostly DIY oriented vibe. It also includes real weddings, projects, a bunch of great segments like The Manmade Wedding by Joe and Beauty & Fitness by me.

We launched the blog only a week ago, and I'm really excited by the success it's been having and all the positive feedback I've been receiving from it so far. We reached over 1,100 views last week, and I'm hoping to increase the amount of page views this week by at least 100. So if you haven't checked it out yet, take a moment and take a peek at it! There's a lot of great stuff coming up this week and onward.

We're also looking for DIY contributors as well as real weddings and engagements to feature on the blog, so if you're interested in any of these, please click here for details!

Enough about me though, I want to hear about your new endeavors for the new year? What are your resolutions if any, and how do you plan on achieving them?

Hope everyone's new year is off to a great start. I wish everyone much success in 2012!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...