Tuesday, August 24, 2010

boots galore

It's almost fall again, and that can only mean one thing: boot season.

Now, I'm not exactly a shop-o-holic, but when it comes to boots, I can hardly hold back. Boots take up 1/4 of my shoe wardrobe, a number that will soon be growing.

One of the upcoming trends on boots are combats. I'm looking to buy Dr. Martens avery cherry red velvet boots this year.



If you're looking for a pair of boots that aren't so much in the "punk" style category that'll grab anyone's attention, "Potion" mid-calf lace-up boots by Born are the perfect deal. There's a 7.5 pair on Amazon for $67.50. Definitely a great deal on these boots, originally $150.



I bought these about a year-and-a-half ago, and up to this day (even though they're definitely showing signs of wear) I get compliments about them every time I wear them. Needless to say I'll be repurchasing a new pair of these when mine finally wear out. And to make things better, not only will flat and lace-up boots be in style for fall 2010, but so will olive green.

Other boot trends to keep in mind are: ankle, buckled, studded, and knee-highs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...