Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Getting Strong - A Great Tool for Entrepreneurs


Now, I know this isn't an exercise blog, but I'm writing about it today because I highly believe in empowering your body as a tool. That's not to say I'm a work-out guru, at all. I go through phases where I'll work out for a few months and then get too busy and stop. But this year, I've really decided to stick with it, and I have for almost three straight months now. And the changes in my body, mind, and spirit are considerably noticeable. I have more energy, I don't get discouraged as easily, and my temperament is so much better. I laugh more. I feel healthier, and I'm not just speaking in terms of physically. I truly believe that exercise is a great tool for the roller coaster that entrepreneurs constantly go through.

My favorite workouts, hands down, are those of celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels.



You may be hesitant because there's so much hullabaloo about her, but she kicks arse. And she's not fake about it. She's not overly cheerful nor speaks to you as if you were a child in her videos, which all rock and can be purchased on Amazon.com for under $10 (plus shipping).



She offers a variety of workouts from Yoga to weight training to core-oriented. The best part of all, they're fun to do. They're challenging in just the right amount, so you never get bored with them. If you're looking for a way to get energized or simply for a new workout routine, I'd highly recommend looking into some of Jillian Michael's routines.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...