Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wedding Ideas: Tree Guest Book


I didn't really like the idea of having just an average guest book at my wedding. It seemed like something Joe and I would never look at after the first time of going through it. I was lucky enough to run into this amazing wedding tree guest book idea online, and I decided to draw one myself for us. I figured it should come out decently since trees are one of the few things I excel at drawing, and we could hang it up as well decor after the wedding. I could not be more stoked about how it came out!




I'm still trying to figure out what color paint to get for the fingerprints, since our home decor colors will be red, black, white, and yellow, but this is how it will ultimately look:



I can't wait to find a matching frame for it, and to hang it up in our home!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...