Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sweet Finds: A Touch of Lace


Lace is one of the most feminine touches that you can add to your clothing or accessories in my opinion. It looks so light and delicate that it truly brings out the softness in any accessory or clothing item it is in. Although I don't own a lot of lace items, it is one of my favorite trends for the fall. The following are some of my sweet finds a touch of lace style that have been wonderfully handmade or are vintage finds.

Lace collar - branchbound - $19.99 USD


Lace necklace - TheWhirlwind - $26 USD


Lace thigh high's - iheartnorwegianwood - $69 USD


Lace earrings - fr33na - $8 USD


Vintage coin purse - Tuuni - $55.71 USD


Maxi dress - breadbuttervintage - $216 USD


Lace blouse - simplicityisbliss - $185 USD


What are your lace finds loves?

1 comment:

Marie (TheWhirlwind) said...

So cool! I love lace :)

Thanks so much for featuring my necklace here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...