Friday, October 28, 2011

On Instagram


Joe came home the other night with the surprise of having gotten us each a badly needed new phone. After a year of having a touch screen phone that I couldn't actually use the touch screen on, I finally upgraded to an iPhone and I'm so loving it.

One of my favorite features is the apps library. I am especially diggin' Instagram, which lets you take a photograph and give it a nifty tint then share it with your followers. I'd really been wanting to try out for a while, but didn't have a smart phone to do so on until now.



I really love the notion of photography updates versus simply word updates, which can only be expected with a photographer, right? It also allows entrepreneurs to share their work visually with potential buyers.

It's interesting and useful to be able to show what you're working on visually so people can actually see your emerging ideas rather than read about them, which is a much, much faster way of communicating.

Do you have Instagram? If you do, I'd love to follow your photographically journey. Anyone can follow me by searching for ZoiShop or Sandra Proudman through your Instagram app.

p.s. What are your plans for the weekend loves? Joe and I have yet to figure out what our Halloween adventures will be!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...