Friday, October 7, 2011

Photo of the Week: Something Warm


So for the past few days, I've been a bit of a bed hog and maybe even a little bit of a lazy arse. I'm really not proud of not showering for almost two days in a row. But, I really do think when you're not used to getting sick (I hadn't been sick in over a year) it hits you a little harder than people who are regularly sick.

I have to say I don't regret going to take photographs of aspen trees when Joe was trying to finish film in his camera. And then going out again to take photographs of the first snow of the season here in South Lake Tahoe, when I should have been in bed, warm. Instead of helping me stay sick. But, I'm finally feeling like my regular self, which is nice since my mom is coming to visit Joe and I for the first time in our new home this week.

It might be because I currently have an abnormal attraction to warmth right now, but my photograph of the week is something a little warmer than what I usually post. It's an abstract of reeds in the sun.



Stay warm loves.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...