Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Little Under The Weather


Hi loves. I know I haven't posted much in the past few days, but I've been a little under the weather. I really can't believe I got sick. It's the first time this year, and I'm super bummed. It doesn't help that today is the first day it's snowing here in South Lake Tahoe and the heater people refuse to come until Monday even though they're turning on other people's heat in our complex today that called the same day we did. How mean is that?

My sickness didn't stop me from going out and taking photographs of my first snow day. But more on that a little later.

I've finally finished my new web Site! I'm so exciting to premier sandraproudman.com today. Check it out loves!



Snow photos up later.

Anyone else got a case of the sickies?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...