Friday, September 9, 2011

Tattly: instant camera temporary tattoo


How cool are these super snazzy instant camera temporary tattoos from Tattly? Since they're temporary, I'm thinking of getting a pair as a small birthday present to myself. I can even share with Joe and we'll have matching tats!




Tattly has a bunch of different styles to choose from besides this one, all equally as chic. I found them through A Cup of Jo, one of my favorite blogs. If you haven't checked it out before, I highly recommend it. It is definitely something to aspire toward.

Speaking of gifts. If you're looking for a great gift idea, I'm having a 3 day sale on various print sizes in my Etsy Shop! Get $5 4x6 photo prints and 15-30 percent off several print sizes! Sale ends on Monday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...