Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 22/365: Feathering






Along with photography I love writing poetry and prose...sometimes even screenwriting (hope to get started on that one soon!). I have been published in Reed Literary Magazine, both in the art and poetry categories, but I haven't been writing as much poetry as I wish I was lately. Nor submitting to literary magazines as much as I wish I was. I really want to start changing that. So, along with posting photography, I thought posting a poem once a week would work great. Here's my first one, part one of "Feathering".

Feathering

The crow is not in awe of misery,
aware to only feed beside it, not
of it. Its masquerade a vacuum close
to heart. Life excavates and flows, like blood
Elopes to vessels, washing upon the grime;
a cleansing. Sheer feathering lost of pigment.
The crow has turned.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...