Thursday, March 17, 2011

Japanese Relief Items for Sale at ZoiShop on Etsy


It always breaks my heart when something catastrophic happens in the world. And in those moments you can truly feel pain just spreading through the air. I wish I had tons of money to donate toward helping those in need in Japan, but since I don't I've created a section in my Etsy Shop, which you can find my clicking HERE, to raise money to donate to various organizations.

I'm selling various prints and wearable art. A portion of each item's proceeds will go directly to helping Japan. The donation will be made in the buyer's name, and you can choose from the following organizations: American Red Cross, Globalgiving or Save the Children (please leave your option at checkout or I will automatically make a donation in your name to the American Red Cross).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...