Friday, March 18, 2011

Taking a Breather


Have you ever noticed when there's nothing really that you have to do during the day, is when you're the busiest?

Today has been nonstop so far. But, my brain is on running mode! After giving it some thought, I've settled on a blogging system/schedule, which I'm really excited about. Every week, I will be posting my weekly photos for my 365 day photography project, Etsy seller bios, a photography-oriented post, an update on my quest as an entrepreneur, and a poetry post!

I really excited about the new schedule, and I'm really exciting to keep growing my blog!

If you have a little time, take a look at some Japan relief treasuries posted on Etsy.com that I'm truly happy to be a part of:

A Friend in Need by LittleLaine
Tsunami by ethnocity
A prayer for Japan by madamaRobe
Red and White by LaBronz
Love Protection and Peace by beijaflores
Worldwide <3 for Japan by aclementina
Lending a Helpful Hand by Lindsey


I hope these help raise funds to aid those in need of it in Japan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...