Friday, September 16, 2011

Moo Business Cards


I choose to take on Joe's last name for a variety of reasons. The major one being that when we have kids I want to have their same last name. This means making a lot of changes including changing my web Site name (it's currently sandrasantosphotography.com) and my business information on my business cards. That means the 500 cards I have left at the moment are no-go no-more.

When I thought of getting new business cards, I immediately thought of MOO. It isn't specifically that their quality surpasses other printing presses, but there is one sole fact that sets them apart and makes them my next go-to-place for business cards.

What makes MOO great is that you don't have to order one design in bulk from them, rather you have the choice of having a variety of images on the front (or back) of your business cards.



For any kind of crafter or artist this allows you to cater to your audience even with your business card. You don't have to send a customer that bought a scarf a business card with a photo of the great mugs you sell, and vice versa. They really are great if you create in more than one medium or simply have a vast diversity of subject matter. Or simply want to have more than one design in your cards.



They're a little expensive, especially if you're used to buying 500 business cards for $10, but I think it's worth it to splurge a little on your business. And you can get a set of 10 for free by clicking here to try them out.

They also create mini cards, postcards, and stickers which are all pretty groovy too.

Happy Friday loves.

(photos from Moo.com)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...