Friday, November 11, 2011

ZoiShop Holiday Gift Guide: Photo Calendars


For the next week, I'll be showing my readers some of the great gift ideas from my Etsy shop.

The first is my collection of awesome five by seven photo calendars, which I'm so excited about. They are loose leafed, which means you can frame them, nail them up or figure out some fun way to hang them. Best of all, after the month is over, you can simply cut out the five by five image from each month and frame the photograph.



The calendars total 13 sheets, one cover image and 12 of my favorite photo prints for each month. And are the perfect stocking stuffer and work great in small spaces like an office or dorm room.

Beside a fruit and butterfly inspired calendar, I also carry a forest inspired calendar with photographs from around South Lake Tahoe and a jellyfish calendar, including more of my beloved purple and yellow tinted photographs.



View my entire calendar collection among other holiday gift ideas by clicking here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...