Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Vintage Finds


It might be that I've been watching way too many episodes of Storage Wars, but lately I've been drawn to selling vintage items.

Last weekend Joe and I went vintage hunting and we plan to do so again this week. Our great finds are available to be purchased through ZoiShop, my Etsy shop.

The following are what we currently offer in our vintage finds department.

1960s Pietri 35mm Camera:


Nikon F Cable Release:


Afga Memo Folding Camera:


Reptile's House Italy Leather Belt:


Blue Rhinestone Earrings:


White/Gray Rhinestone Earrings:


White/Clear Rhinestone Earrings:


Nikon F Rangefinder Bulb Flash:


Kodak Junior Six-16 Series III Film Camera:


Villeroy & Boch Vintage Pitcher:


Red Cloisonne Butterflies Vintage Necklace:


Leslie Fay Size 6 Vintage Dress:


What are some of your favorite vintage items?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...