Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ZoiShop 4x6 Print Sale


I'm having a print sale on my original 4x6 photo prints through my Etsy Shop, ZoiShop. From now until the end of September you can purchase each of my ready to ship 4x6 prints for only $5, $3 off their regular price. Best of all, they're ready to ship, which means next day shipping is guaranteed and you can expect them within 1 to 4 business days if you're in the US and from 8 to 10 business days internationally.

The following are some of the prints you'll find for sale. To purchase them, simple click on the photo to be taken to my Etsy.











I'm stoked about the new projects I have going on and the never ending list of photo ideas.

Hope you're having a good start to your week.

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...