Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sweet Finds: Geometric Trend


Happy Wednesday loves.

One of my favorite trends right now are geometric things. From blouses with geometric prints to jewelry, I am thoroughly enticed by the trend. Best of all, there are so many amazing things being handmade with a geometric design.

The following are some sweet finds from Etsy.com that follow this trend. Some of my favorites.

Fabric Cufflink - MirkaDesign - $24 USD


Hearts and Triangles Necklace - Luckyduct - $88 USD


Geometric Totes, Set of 3 - Pawling - $50


Geometric Crop Top - recyclopsfashion- $18 USD


Hand painted Necklace - larkadesigns- $26 USD


Card Case - ThreadWest - $12 USD


Hand Painted Earrings - Vickygonart- $23 USD


What do you think of this geometric trend? Love it or hate it?

3 comments:

Debi said...

Sandra, I love the geometric trend, and I think your choices cover a wide variety of tastes. Thanks so much for including my Card Corral in the mix! I'll share your post on my fledgling blog....
Debi

Pawling Print Studio said...

great pics =) thanks so much for including us!

Mirka said...

Great finds! Thank you so much for featuring my bracelet! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...