Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Treasuries


It's one of those busy treasury mornings for me, which I have to say I love. The following are some of my favorites and are all beautifully curated. Click on the treasury image to go to the direct page and view it bigger.

MUTE AND MINT by YUNILIsmiles


And there she was, like double cherry pie by Tatiana Kontouli


They Won't Regift These - Unique Gifts for Unique Individuals by Sharon Clancy


Downtown by Adriana


La vie en rose by Julie Gautier


Christams Gifts for the Chef and the Hostess, Under $50 by FigmentandRather

3 comments:

adriana said...

Thank you Sandra!! I'm happy to be included amongst all of these fabulous treasuries!! :)

~Adriana (ripeshop.etsy.com)

JolieJye said...

So lovely treasuries !
Thank you for including mine !

*Jye
French eco-friendly fashion

Tatiana Kontouli said...

So lovely collections!!!
Thank you so much Sandra for including mine :)

xo
Tatiana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...