Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sweet Finds: Edibles


Do you love sweets? I am a sweets fiend. I love sugar and cake and cookies and lollipops, and anything that you need milk to wash down. Joe and I bought marshmallows for a mini Thanksgiving dinner we're doing on Sunday and since I've been fighting myself to not give in to my marshmallow cravings and rip that bag open I thought that an edibles segment of Sweet Finds would be appropriate today.

The following are some of my favorite edible finds on Etsy.com. Don't all of them look delicious? Yum. Yum.

Apricot jalapeno organic jelly - Mirasol Farm - $8.25 USD


Cheesecake fudge - Jewel of the Lion - $19.00 USD


Raspberry linzer cookies - Esther Aguirre - $14.50 USD


White velvet buttercream cookie - Tookies - $28 USD


Marshmallows, brownies, biscotti - Whimsy and Spice - $48 USD


Lemon sugary lollipops - The Groovy Baker - $10 USD


Cherry walnut nougat - Have It Confections - $14 USD


What do you have a sweet tooth for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a collection! Thank you so much for featuring our Nougat Bars.

Esther said...

Great Pics!!! Thanks a lot for the feature!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...